Professional translation of technical and business documents
Translation services in a variety of specialist fields, including:
- mechanical engineering and construction
- civil construction and industrial plants
- farming equipment
- packaging equipment
- industrial papermaking and paper converting
- welding and cutting processes and equipment
- hydraulic systems
- electrical engineering, electronics
- manufacturing automation
- automated fare collection
- project management techniques
- food and beverage procedures and equipment
- medical aids, clinical research, clinical study management
- industrial design, lighting design
- city planning, architecture
- tourist information, environmental policies.
Translation of a range of document types, including:
- technical documents, technical manuals, operating and service manuals
- user manuals and guidebooks, reference and training manuals, field guides
- product catalogues in a variety of industrial sectors
- rules, regulations, codes, directives
- policy and procedures manuals, standards manuals
- press articles, reviews, press releases
- research reports, scientific papers, presentations, studies
- economics presentations, marketing documents
- business documents, business correspondence, commercial offers and proposals
- agreements, contracts, patents, legal documents
- business plans, annual reports, financial statements, corporate minutes
- educational handbooks, employee handbooks
- web pages, websites, advertising copy, public relations articles, events, trade fairs
- professional documents and literary texts.
Get a free quote for your document translation right now!
Accurate solutions for all your translation needs
- A select group of qualified human translators and proofreaders, native speakers
of the target language and also fluent speakers of the source language,
who are ready to translate your assignments.
(Read some comments
on technical translation.)
- Appropriate support tools to improve translation consistency and terminology strength.
- All translations are reviewed to verify that they are accurate and complete,
the specific style is correct, there are no spelling, grammar or layout errors.
The languages that we most often translate into and from
We most commonly translate into:
Italian, British or American English, European or Latin American Spanish,
French, German, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Dutch,
Danish, Ukrainian, Norwegian, Swedish, Belorussian, Arabic, Greek, Finnish,
Hungarian, Czech, Bulgarian, Polish, Rumanian, Slovenian, Slovak, Lithuanian,
Estonian, Croatian, Albanian, Serbian...,
and, among the Asian languages, into:
Chinese (Simplified Mandarin), Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu,
Punjabi, Malay, Bengali...