Professional translation of technical and business documents
Translation services in a broad variety of specialist fields, including:
- mechanical engineering and construction
- civil construction and industrial plants
- farming equipment
- packaging equipment
- industrial papermaking and paper converting
- welding and cutting processes and equipment
- hydraulic systems
- electrical engineering, electronics
- manufacturing automation
- automated fare collection
- project management techniques
- food and beverage procedures and equipment
- medical aids, clinical research, clinical study management
- industrial design, lighting design
- city planning, architecture
- tourist information, environmental policies.
Translation of a large number of document types, including:
- technical documents, technical manuals, operating and service manuals
- user manuals and guidebooks, reference and training manuals, field guides
- product catalogues in a variety of industrial sectors
- rules, regulations, codes, directives
- policy and procedures manuals, standards manuals
- press articles, reviews, press releases
- research reports, scientific papers, presentations, studies
- economics presentations, marketing documents
- business documents, business correspondence, commercial offers and proposals
- agreements, contracts, patents, legal documents
- business plans, annual reports, financial statements, corporate minutes
- educational handbooks, employee handbooks
- web pages, websites, advertising copy, public relations articles, events, trade fairs
- professional documents and literary texts.
Get a free quote for your document translation right now!
Accurate solutions for all your professional translation needs
- A select group of competent human translators and proofreaders, native speakers
of the target language and also fluent speakers of the source language,
given their professional skills and sectors of specialisation, are
ready to translate your assignments.
(Read some comments
on technical translation.)
- Translation and terminology consistence is achieved through the application
of our translation process and the use of appropriate support tools
(like using computer assisted translation tools when possible and convenient,
keeping and enriching translation memories, using appropriate tools to
search the Web and the translations done over the years).
- Proper and coherent terminology
in specialised translation is supported by extensive libraries
and reference works, and the preparation of
field-specific dictionaries when necessary.
- All translations are reviewed before delivery (spelling check,
cross-check with the source text, terminology and specific style audit,
page formatting inspection).
- Take advantage of our competitive rates for your translations:
our prices are reasonable and translation quality is high.
The languages that we most often translate into and from
We most commonly translate into:
Italian, British or American English, European or Latin American Spanish,
French, German, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Dutch,
Danish, Ukrainian, Norwegian, Swedish, Belorussian, Arabic, Greek, Finnish,
Hungarian, Czech, Bulgarian, Polish, Rumanian, Slovenian, Slovak, Lithuanian,
Estonian, Croatian, Albanian, Serbian...,
and, among the Asian languages, into:
Chinese (Simplified Mandarin), Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu,
Punjabi, Malay, Bengali...