Professional translation of technical and business documents
Translation services in a broad variety of
- We employ a consistent group of human translators
who, given their knowledge of the source and target languages, their
professional skills, and their fields of specialisation, are suitable
for translating the particular assignment.
Get a free quote for your document translation right now!
Our translation specialities include:
- technical documents, technical manuals, operating and service manuals
- user manuals and guidebooks, reference and training manuals, field guides
- product catalogues in a variety of industrial sectors
- rules, regulations, codes, directives
- policy and procedures manuals, standards manuals
- press articles, reviews, press releases
- research reports, scientific papers, presentations, studies
- economics presentations, marketing documents
- business documents, business correspondence, commercial offers and proposals
- agreements, contracts, patents, legal documents
- business plans, annual reports, financial statements, corporate minutes
- educational handbooks, employee handbooks
- web pages, websites, advertising copy, public relations articles, events, trade fairs
- professional documents and literary texts.
Our translation work focuses on:
- mechanical engineering and construction
- civil construction and industrial plants
- farming equipment
- packaging equipment
- industrial papermaking and paper converting
- welding and cutting processes and equipment
- hydraulic systems
- electrical engineering, electronics
- manufacturing automation
- automated fare collection
- project management techniques
- food and beverage procedures and equipment
- medical aids, clinical research, clinical study management
- industrial design, lighting design
- city planning, architecture
- tourist information, environmental policies.
We are accurate, reliable providers of professional translation
- We have adopted a translation
process that favours the quality of our translations by putting
into effect all those actions likely to improve quality by finding and
removing any errors in our products.
- We select the most suitable human translators, native speakers
of the target language who are also fluent speakers of the source language
and, given their professional skills and sectors of specialisation, are
suitable for handling the technical matters contained in the documents to
be translated. (Read some comments
on technical translation.)
- We adopt and promote the use of proper support tools
(like using computer assisted translation tools when possible and convenient,
keeping and enriching translation memories, using appropriate tools to
search the Web and the translations done over the years).
- We check the translations before delivery (including spelling check, terminology
and specific style review, checking of tables, figures, captions, page
formatting, and any desktop publishing requirements).
- Our organisational structure, which is streamlined and free from
many administrative or sales overheads, offers fair and reasonable
rates for technical and business translations.
The languages that we most often translate into and from
We most commonly translate into:
Italian, British or American English, European or Latin American Spanish,
French, German, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Dutch,
Danish, Ukrainian, Norwegian, Swedish, Belorussian, Arabic, Greek, Finnish,
Hungarian, Czech, Bulgarian, Polish, Rumanian, Slovenian, Slovak, Lithuanian,
Estonian, Croatian, Albanian, Serbian...,
and, among the Asian languages, into:
Chinese (Simplified Mandarin), Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu,
Punjabi, Malay, Bengali...