Professional translation from/into Spanish
Translation services from and into European or Latin American
Latin American Spanish is an
intermediate language among those spoken in the various countries of Spanish-speaking
America, offering the highest possible level of familiarity to the interlocutors
of the various countries, although being spoken by none in particular.
European Spanish is the language spoken in Spain, that Spaniards
call Castellano, to contrast it with other languages of Spain,
such as Catalan and Galician.
Translation in a variety of industrial sectors, including:
- mechanical engineering and construction
- welding and cutting processes and equipment
- farming equipment
- hydraulic systems
- packaging equipment
- industrial design, lighting design
- automated fare collection, ticketing systems
- project management techniques
- city planning, architecture
- tourist information, environmental policies.
Translation of a large number of document types, including:
- technical and business literature
- technical, operation, maintenance, and safety manuals
- press articles, press releases, product briefs
- research reports, scientific papers, studies
- newsletters, business letters
- commercial offers, proposals, agreements, contracts.
Get a free quote for your translation from or into Spanish!
Professional solutions for all your Spanish translation requirements
- With our translation agency's 20+
years of industry-specific experience,
and our quality-oriented translation process,
your translations are definitely in good hands.
- A select group of competent human translators and proofreaders,
native speakers of Spanish or English/Italian, who are specialised in various
sectors and have developed valid professional skills, are ready to translate your assignments.
- Translation and terminology consistence is achieved through the application
of our translation process and the use of appropriate
support tools (computer
assisted translation tools, translation memories, desktop and web search tools).
- Proper and coherent terminology
in specialised translation is supported by extensive libraries
and reference works, and the preparation of
field-specific dictionaries when necessary.
- All translations are reviewed before delivery
(spelling check, cross-check with the source text, terminology and specific style audit,
page formatting inspection).
- Take advantage of our competitive rates for Spanish translations:
our prices are reasonable and translation quality is high.
The languages that we most often translate into and from
We most commonly translate into:
Italian, British or American English, European or Latin American Spanish,
French, German, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Dutch,
Danish, Ukrainian, Norwegian, Swedish, Belorussian, Arabic, Greek, Finnish,
Hungarian, Czech, Bulgarian, Polish, Rumanian, Slovenian, Slovak, Lithuanian,
Estonian, Croatian, Albanian, Serbian...