Need professional translation from
or into French?
We provide translation
in a number of industrial sectors, including: mechanical engineering
and construction, farming equipment, tractors, packaging equipment, industrial
papermaking, welding and cutting processes and equipment, manufacturing
automation, process engineering, lighting engineering and design, and
We translate technical literature and operating manuals, commercial offers
and proposals, business and marketing studies, contracts, standards and
regulations, web page content and commercial scripts, and many other types
The professional quality of our French translations
- Our translation agency has 20
years of experience in French translation.
- We adopt appropriate support tools to manage technical and business translations
(computer assisted translation, translation memories, desktop and web
- We are aware of the need for terminology search in technical and business translation, and prepare or
complete field-specific dictionaries or glossaries when necessary.
- Our translators, editors and proofreaders, native speakers of French
or English, are specialised in various technical sectors and have developed
sound professional abilities.
- We check all translations before delivery (spelling check, terminology
and specific style review, page formatting).
Our prices for French translations are fair and reasonable
- The agency, directly run by its founders, is lean and effectively organised.
- We pay careful attention to text repetitions in technical documents
and manuals, which entail adopting particular price reductions.
- Due to our accurate translation procedures, we offer quality and
Request a free cost estimate for your translation from or into French!
Some useful resources for people learning French as a second language
For those who want to maintain their reading fluency: some French newspapers