Need consecutive or simultaneous interpreting?
Whether you need interpretation for a trade-fair, or a technical workshop,
or a business negotiation, we provide you with interpreters in the
right language combination.
We offer consecutive or simultaneous interpreting services:
- Consecutive intepreting, where the interpreter translates
a few sentences at a time for his/her interlocutor or group of interlocutors,
alternating with the person who is talking, acting as an intermediary
with the listener or listeners.
- Simultaneous intepreting, where the interpreter translates
at the same time as the person who is speaking. It is the typical method
used for conferences and congresses, when the speeches must be translated
simultaneously into several languages.
Consecutive interpreting for trade-fairs or accompanying-assistants for
An interpretation service, carried out on customer premises or away on
business, which requires general awareness of the languages but does not
regard any specialist issues:
- Consecutive interpretation on customer premises or away on business
- Bilingual or trilingual accompanying-assistants for trade-fairs, shows
or tours in Italy or abroad
- Bilingual or trilingual interpreters for trade-fairs.
Consecutive interpreting for technical or business negotiations
An interpretation service, to be provided on customer premises or away
on business, which requires knowledge of specialised subjects of a technical
or business nature, and the right level of sensitivity in the role of linguistic
intermediary when conducting negotiations:
- Technical or business interpretation for business negotiations, meetings,
seminars, interviews, workshops and other types of events.
Request a free cost estimate for your interpretation requirement!
- Request further information, a free quote and turnaround time without any
obligation on your part.
- Chuchotage (whispered interpretation)
This applies when just one person is listening to the interpreter; in
this case no equipment whatsoever is needed.
- Simultaneous interpretation (using headphones)
For congresses and conferences where there is a group of people, who,
in general, speak different languages. The in-cabin system is needed for
the interpreters, plus microphones and headphones.